Sökning: "Strategic work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1205 uppsatser innehållade orden Strategic work.
1. Food retailers’ sustainable brand image - exploring the barriers and challenges of implementing sustainability strategies in grocery storesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
2. The role of innovation-driven SMEs in upscaling niche innovations within a regional context: An investigation of SMEs developing new mobility solutions in Västra Götaland CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
3. Concretizing and legitimizing brand equity as a strategic investment : A qualitative study in the Swedish retail industryUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The retail industry has seen an immense increase in competition. Brands are becoming more similar, which makes it essential for firms to differentiate themselves against their competitors. The brand is considered the company's biggest intangible asset, possessing an array of different values for the company. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, there is a growing need to consider crisis management in organizations due to an increased occurrence of crises in our society. Manufacturing organizations are often affected by crises due to their supply chain reliance and many small-medium sized enterprises (SMEs) do not have the resources to work with crisis management. LÄS MER
5. Management Control Systems as a Package and its role of enabling Organizational Ambidexterity in SMEs : An exploratory studyMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University; Jönköping University
Sammanfattning : Background – A firm that achieves organizational ambidexterity is managing the balancing act of refining existing capabilities while also discovering new opportunities in the marketplace. It has shown that the achievement of organizational ambidexterity will lead to better perfor- mance but also long-term survival. LÄS MER