Sökning: "Strategy Alignment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 133 uppsatser innehållade orden Strategy Alignment.
1. M&A during a pandemic – Alterations of processes A case study on a Swedish strategic serial acquirer in the tech industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
2. Succeeding with corporate sustainability strategies in multi-business organizations : Drivers and challenges in strategy formulation and implementationUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Purpose - The purpose of the current study was to gain a broader understanding of corporate sustainability strategy formulation and implementation in multi-business organizations. Specifically, regarding how to succeed with efficiency, alignment and consensus across strategic levels. LÄS MER
3. Alignment of mitigation pledges with government expenditure in Latin America : A case study of Chile, Colombia and Peru in the COVID-19 contextMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema Miljöförändring
Sammanfattning : The implementation of Nationally Determined Contributions (NDC) in 2020 has coincided with the outbreak of COVID-19. Recovery paths taken to deal with the economic consequences of the pandemic can be either an opportunity to foster a sustainable growth or a return to business-as-usual model. LÄS MER
4. Achieving a strategically aligned project portfolio : A case study on the Project Portfolio Management activities of selecting projects and allocating resources in a matrix organisationMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling; Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : Project portfolio management (PPM) is considered a central part for achieving intended strategies for organisations. However, only a percentage of strategies are actually realised, and whilst much previous research has focused on the formulation of strategies, less has been directed towards the realisation. LÄS MER
5. Successfully Implementing Environmental Sustainability Strategies : Important affecting and enabling factorsKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Logistik och verksamhetsledning
Sammanfattning : Purpose – The purpose of this research is to investigate how organizations successfully can implement sustainability strategies. To fulfill the purpose, three research questions were established: What factors are important to consider when implementing environmental sustainability strategies? How do these factors affect the implementation of an environmental sustainability strategy? How can these factors enable a successful implementation of sustainability strategies? Method – To achieve the purpose of this study, a case study has been conducted at an organization where empirical data has been collected through interviews, observations, and document analyses. LÄS MER