Sökning: "Strategy Implementation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1378 uppsatser innehållade orden Strategy Implementation.
1. Nöta notskrift eller tabu tabulatur? : Hur notläsning används (och inte används) i gitarrundervisningen i kulturskolaUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Kungl. Musikhögskolan/Institutionen för musik, pedagogik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The prejudice that guitar players do not know how to read traditional western music notation has been around for a long time. That seems to also have had its affect on guitar education. For many guitarists the obvious choice is instead tablature. This study examines the attitude towards sheet music among guitar teachers at the Swedish kulturskola. LÄS MER
2. Catch it if you can - A bottom-up study about the future for CCS in Sweden, by examining the drivers and barriers for climate strategies of high emitting companiesD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Global, as well as Swedish scenarios of how to reach the goals stated in the Paris Agreement all point towards Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) as a part of the solution. Although several high emitting companies in Sweden pose the opportunities to implement CCS, there are still no full-scale CCS installations in Sweden today. LÄS MER
3. REINTEGRATION OR REVICTIMIZATION?: An Analysis of Reintegration Assistance Provided to Victims of Human TraffickingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Human trafficking is a crime that extends beyond borders and jurisdictions. International legal standards exist to prevent, suppress, and reintegrate victims into their communities. Once repatriated, survivors of human trafficking require various physical, psychological, and social recovery services, commonly conceptualized as aftercare services. LÄS MER
4. To innovate or not - that is the question A study investigating how the number of patents applications has been affected by the EU ETSMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
5. Digital Transformation: Smart Supply Chains with Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) - A Case Study for a medium sized Swedish healthcare company in VMI implementationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background &Purpose:Supply chain management (SCM) has become a hot topic in the currentglobal competitive markets that drives many companies to explore,especially in inventory management. Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) asan SCM method enables all participants in the supply chain to achieve rapiddevelopment and obtained huge benefits. LÄS MER