Sökning: "Strategy execution"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 103 uppsatser innehållade orden Strategy execution.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Abstract Bachelor Thesis 15hp, Business Program, School of Business and Economics at Linnaeus University, Controller, 2FE20E, VT 2018 Title: Implementing a Strategic Change - A Case Study on Visma Spcs Authors: Philip Bergsteinsson, Christoffer Walfridson, Filip Öggesjö Examiner: Elin Funck Tutor: Anders Jerreling Background and problem: Strategy work is a process consisting of two parts, formulation and execution. Companies that execute a strategy change are facing major challenges. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Arkitektur
Sammanfattning : Stockholm was formed on an archipelago where water separates the inner-city districts, which gives the city its distinctive character. As a reaction to the increasing population the city underwent a considerable expansion in the beginning of the last century. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The ever growing amount of cars and their requirement for parking space has led to the development of highly sophisticated public automated car parking systems. The user acceptance criteria for such systems is the car drop-off and retrieval time. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : A (self-) adaptive system is a system that can dynamically adapt its behavior or structure during execution to "adapt" to changes to its environment or the system itself. From a security standpoint, there has been some research pertaining to (self-) adaptive systems in general but not enough care has been shown towards the adaptation itself. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för kreativa teknologier
Sammanfattning : Background. Draw calls in interactive applications are often recorded on a per-frame basis, despite already residing in memory after recording in the previous one. At the same time, scenes tend to be structurally stable; what exists during one frame is likely to exist in the next ones as well. Objectives. LÄS MER