Sökning: "Street-level bureaucrats"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 148 uppsatser innehållade orden Street-level bureaucrats.
1. Planering av missbruksbehandling : En kvalitativ studie om hur socialsekreterare resonerar kring processen för val av insatsKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : This bachelor’s essay is about how social workers as street-level bureaucrats are dealing with addicted clients and how the process continues in order to find the most optimal treatment for them. The aim was to study which factors, according to the social workers, that were considered as most important and how they affect their task to find an adequate treatment for these clients. LÄS MER
2. PROSTITUTION OCH MÄNNISKOHANDEL FÖR SEXUELLA ÄNDAMÅL : En kvalitativ studie om upplevelser av handlingsutrymme och utvecklingsmöjligheter hos socialarbetare inom kommunala myndigheter och frivilligorganisationerM1-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för hälsa, vård och välfärd; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för hälsa, vård och välfärd
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to examine how social workers in municipal authorities and NGOs experience their discretion and if there are any areas of development, in social work with youths and adults who are exposed to prostitution or human trafficking for sexual purposes. The study's aim and the questions at issue were answered through eight semi-structured interviews with female social workers in two municipalities in mid-Sweden. LÄS MER
3. “Having Demands and Expectations is Love”: Problematisations and the Constructions of Subjects in a Labour Market Program in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores how subjects are constructed within the labour market program called Trelleborgsmodellen, or the Trelleborg Model. It focuses on the Labour Market Department within Trelleborg Municipality and how economic welfare applicants and street level bureaucrats are constructed in the policy. LÄS MER
4. Skolsegregation : En kvalitativ jämförande studie med inslag av diskursanalys om skolsegregation på lokal nivåKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : Today the Swedish education system faces major challenges. This research deals with school segregation and the differences in and among Swedish municipalities, more specifically between Kalmar and Karlskrona. LÄS MER
5. The Basic Support Care When Working Towards Integration: A qualitative study on the perceptions of treatment assistants about the integration efforts performed in residential care homes of unaccompanied children and minors in Sweden post the Migration Crisis of 2015Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study examines the perceptions of treatment assistants about the integration work that is aimed at integrating Unaccompanied Asylum-Seeking Children (UASC) to the Swedish society. The study also examines treatment assistants’ perceptions about the latitude within the workplace following legislative changes in 2016 and 2018. LÄS MER