Sökning: "Structural Analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1431 uppsatser innehållade orden Structural Analysis.
1. PRÄPOSITIONALE REKTIONSALTERNANZEN IM GESPROCHENEN DEUTSCH. Eine korpusgestützte Analyse struktureller MusterMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Within prepositional case agreement, the German language manifests a grammatical phenomenon ofvariation. This regards the use of prepositions with several possible grammatical cases, which do notchange the meaning of a sentence. This can give rise to uncertainty in case choice. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This is a genre study in linguistics of which the sole purpose is to identify and categorise common conventions within lyrics from the genre Celtic music. Previously, there have been no dedicated or conclusive studies on the lyrics of Celtic music. LÄS MER
3. Social workers with borders Finnish social workers’ perceptions of transnationalism in the practice with unaccompanied minor migrantsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper was to study the perceptions which Finnish social workers hold of transnationalism in their practice with unaccompanied minors. Seeing how they perceived it as part of the minor’s lives, how they took into consideration the transnational family ties, and how transnational was their own practice were the questions that this study intended to answer. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Violence against women is a widespread global problem and a violation of human rights. An estimated 35% of all women in the world have been subjected to physical and/or sexual violence, and the perpetrator in the majority of cases has been a current or former partner. LÄS MER
5. The influence of marketing mix, on the student’s choice of University – Two State Universities in Sweden.Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim of the study is to determine if the traditional services marketing mix influence the students, when selecting a university. Methodology: The work adopts a case study approach using qualitative method in the collection of data via the use of structural interviews. LÄS MER