Sökning: "Structural discrimination"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 142 uppsatser innehållade orden Structural discrimination.
1. En policyanalys av Sidas styrdokument angående deras integrering av FN:s ramverk Human Rights Based ApproachMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Human rights became an important part of the development aid sector in 2003, due to the UN framework Human Rights Based Approach, HRBA. It is used across the sector, including within the Swedish state aid agency, Sida. LÄS MER
2. Using the Harry Potter Series in the Multicultural English Classroom as a Tool to Bring Awareness to Unconscious BiasesMagister-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Harry Potter series, although primarily written for young adults has managed to be widely popular amongst readers of different ages. The series has been able to entice both young and adult readers all over the world as it provides readers with ample opportunities for self-recognition and thus even self-reflection. LÄS MER
3. What leads to Ostracism and its consequences : Evidence from the departmental stores of Sweden and PakistanMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Ostracism is among vastly researched and discussed psychological phenomena that have been discussed in the workplace context vastly for three decades. As the severity of the issue, employees usually let the discrimination go unnoticed and therefore the cases are not reported. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Pride Marches are usually considered as the most important manifestations of LGBTI activism and politics, either as festive and commercial celebrations or protests against violations of human rights of the LGBTI population. The first BiH Pride March from September 2019 successfully took the form of the latter, under heavy security measures and without any incidents in Sarajevo. LÄS MER
5. Examining Discourses of Women in Ground Close Combat : How the potential for gender equality in the British Armed Forces has been limited by the construction of gender differences.Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema Genus
Sammanfattning : In 1997, 70% of British Armed Forces roles were opened to women. Women were still excluded from ground close combat (GCC) roles, where the primary purpose is to close in on and kill the enemy at short range, usually under 30 metres, using weaponry or hand to hand combat. LÄS MER