Sökning: "Structured production"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 937 uppsatser innehållade orden Structured production.
1. IMPLEMENTING SUSTAINABILITY IN A FAST-GROWING SCALE-UP COMPANY - A CASE STUDY IN THE MEDTECH INDUSTRY SchoolMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : As sustainability is becoming an increasingly important part of society, not only from a societal and environmental perspective but also, from a corporate one (Nidumolu et al., 2009; Evans et al. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
3. A EUROPEAN (NO) COAL AND (GREEN) STEEL COMMUNITY? - A Technological Innovation System case approach in the fossil-free steel sectorMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The EU has committed to reaching carbon neutrality by 2050 and thereby heavily reducing the emissions of greenhouse gases. Policymakers and scholars have pointed out the development of fossil-free technological energy innovations as crucial in reaching these objectives. LÄS MER
4. Operationssjuksköterskors erfarenheter av kommunikation med kirurger intraoperativt – en intervjustudieMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Healthcare injuries area problem in Swedish healthcare which leads to great suffering for patients and a great economical cost for the society. A factor that may lead to healthcare injuries is communication failures. LÄS MER
5. Quantum Portfolio Optimization : a Multi-Level Perspective Study of the Swedish Fund Management IndustryMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : In recent years, quantum computers have achieved new levels of sophistication and are by some estimates only a few years from being used in production. A growing body of literature points toward their potential uses within various industries, with the finance industry identified as exceptionally full of prospective applications. LÄS MER