Sökning: "Student consulting companies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden Student consulting companies.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : Title: The beneficial link between students and industry? - A study of five student consulting companies Purpose: The study aims to create an understanding of student-consultancy companies' and their interaction with the environment. This purpose resulted in the following research questions: How does student-driven consulting companies’ function? o Which network-related connections do the companies have? o What are the critical factors for the companies? Methodology: A qualitative case study with an abductive approach has been used in this essay, in order to be interpretative. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background In a world where the rate of technological change is constantly accelerating, it is getting more and more important for companies to adopt new technologies and processes to stay competitive. Most recently, the concept of Industry 4. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Avdelningen för informationssystem och -teknologi
Sammanfattning : The interest for Business Process Management (BPM) is increasing in Sweden. Government agencies such as the Swedish Nation Board of Student Aid (CSN), the Swedish Companies Registration Office (Bolagsverket) and the Swedish Social Insurance Agency (Försäkringskassan) are implementing BPM into their organizations. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LTH Ingenjörshögskolan vid Campus Helsingborg
Sammanfattning : Risk management is a process that is necessary in projects, yet there are companies that are either performing it or not performing it thoroughly. Studies show that projects, where risk management is involved in the process, succeed better in aspects such as time and budget. LÄS MER
5. Assessing the Recruiter Demand for Graduates With Non-Business Bachelor Degrees and a Master in Management (MiM)Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The current study addresses the proposal that students with a non-business bachelor’s degree and a masters in management (MiM) possess a profile that is T-shaped; as a result of, gaining general managerial knowledge in a MiM program (top of the T) and in-depth knowledge as a result of an undergraduate degree from a specific degree field (vertical part of the T). The key concepts that we focus on are, the abilities that students have and if they match T-shaped abilities found in literature and the demand for these abilities at global companies. LÄS MER