Sökning: "Student desk"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 uppsatser innehållade orden Student desk.
1. Defensivt och proaktivt gränsdragningsarbete : En kvalitativ intervjustudie om hur hälso- och sjukvårdskuratorer formar sitt arbeteKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The mission of healthcare social workers can be very inexplicit, both for other professions inside the walls of the hospital and for the healthcare social workers themselves. The aim of this study was to look into how the mission of healthcare social workers is shaped through the proceedings around the initial contact with their patients. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Designhögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The project started looking at the broader spectrum of remote education during research. After a field trip to Dublin and brainstorm workshops the decision was made to focus on the teachers and students at home as this area showed the need for improvement to the current standard. LÄS MER
3. Starving for Justice? The Compatibility of the United States of America's Unilateral Coercive Measures with the 'Right to Food' in VenezuelaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Unilateral coercive measures are a foreign policy tool that are thousands of years old and used by states in response to foreign policy concerns. Their use has become more common throughout the 21st Century, and this raises concerns from a human rights perspective. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Arkitekthögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Mental health issues are an increasing public health problem in Sweden and the most common reason for sick leave. As many preventive measures take a reactive approach, this thesis argues for more preventive work done at an earlier stage. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Industridesign
Sammanfattning : We live in a world where people move in-between countries every day, every month, every year. Family, work, education, those are only some of the motivators for getting out of the comfort zone and starting a new adventure, sometimes even abroad. LÄS MER