Sökning: "Substance abuse"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 345 uppsatser innehållade orden Substance abuse.
1. “Even if they live a destructive life, at least they won´t die” A qualitative study of how social workers at housing facilities for individuals in homelessness and substance abuse perceive and act upon violence against womenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is, from a Swedish point of view, to investigate and analyse how social workers at housing facilities for people in homelessness and substance abuse perceive and act upon violence against women. Previous research demonstrates that women in substance abuse are more commonly subjected to violence than women without substance abuse. LÄS MER
2. En logisk samverkan? En kvalitativ studie om samverkan mellan socialarbetare och polis gällande ungdomars kriminalitet och missbrukKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this qualitative research study is to examine how individuals within the police force and social services experience cooperation between their organizations, specifically regarding their work with adolescents with a history of juvenile crime and/or substance abuse. This study is significant to the field of social work as cooperation is often viewed as the solution to bringing attention to the issues of juvenile crime and substance abuse. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : The OECD Modified Nexus Approach (MNA) as found in BEPS Action 5 is the preferred method for implementing an IP regime. By linking IP-related expenditures to tax benefits, the approach redefined substance with the aim to prevent tax base erosion which could occur in lenient IP regimes. LÄS MER
4. Vikten av att bygga broar vid samsjuklighet : Samverkan mellan olika professioner och utmaningar för personalenKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Socialt arbete; Högskolan i Gävle/Socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to examine staff's experiences of comorbidity between persons with disabilities and substance abuse disorder as well as collaboration between the concerned occupational activities. We used a qualitative method and interviewed six informants from four different municipalities. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Media shapes the public´s perceptions of social problems and how we understand the people affected by them. This study investigates the shaping of dual diagnosis, a concept that refers to the co-occurrence of a mental illness and substance use, a phenomena that has gained increased prominence in the last decades. LÄS MER