Sökning: "Supplier Innovation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 81 uppsatser innehållade orden Supplier Innovation.
1. KONSEKVENSER AV TJÄNSTEINNOVATION En fallstudie över hur offentlig sektor bemöter och upphandlar automatiserade tjänster med ett nytt värdeerbjudandeKandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Persons with hearing impairment are in many situations limited, as today's interpretationservices are insufficient. This requires digital solutions that offer effective interpretationservices. The study is based on a case to find out the consequences of a service beingautomated and receiving a new value offer, in this case an AI-interpreter. LÄS MER
2. Capturing Supplier Innovation - Single Case Study of how Kongsberg Automotive can Facilitate Supplier InnovationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc In Innovation and Industrial Management & MiM in Innovation and Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
3. The German Automobile Supply Industry : Evaluating the Future Preparedness of a German Automotive Supplier company using the Maturity Model of Corporate ForesightMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Growing markets and fast discontinuous changes challenge companies to stay in line with their goals and maintain their market share. The environmental dynamism, complexity and hostility are aspects that require strategical preparation to maintain success on the market. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Water has been classified as an increasingly stress resource, according to the last World Water Development Report. Concerns about clean drinking water and water sanitation are also focal points of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Innovation och produktrealisering; Mälardalens högskola/Innovation och produktrealisering
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study was to identify how to implement a purchasing process in a small company and to investigate which means of transport is most suitable to use at the different delivery distances. The goal was divided into two research questions: • Research question 1: Which purchasing process and purchasing role should the company follow? • Research question 2: Which means of transport are most suitable to use in accordance with the needs of the company? The research method used to answer the goal and the research questions was a literature study and a case study. LÄS MER