Sökning: "Supply Chain 4.0"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 uppsatser innehållade orden Supply Chain 4.0.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
2. Resilient Supply Chains : A Framework to Position Vendor Managed Inventory Digital Solutions and Enhance Resilience of Supply Chains After DisruptionsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : We live in an era where markets are more dynamic and the product life cycle is shorter, an era where concepts such as smart manufacturing and mass customization form part of daily life in industries and where consumption rates of products and services are rising. All these result in more dynamic, global, complex and fragile supply chains. LÄS MER
3. Industry 4.0: Value Generation and Adoption of Digitalization and Industrial IoT in Production : The Case of Swedish Production Focused Companies in MälardalenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : In a historical sense, technology has always been used to find practical solutions to certain problems. From the development of heat- and steam engine, to the new revolution of Industry 4.0. Technological advancements are in today’s society becoming more autonomous and automated, with the generation of- and utilization of Big Data. LÄS MER
4. Internet of Things and the next generation of supply chains : Creating visibility through connectivity in an end-to-end automotive supply chainMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Produktionsutveckling; Jönköping University/JTH, Produktionsutveckling
Sammanfattning : With the fourth industrial revolution, new technologies and business opportunities arise, enabling previously unknown performance improvement possibilities within the manufacturing industry and its supply chains. The main actor within Industry 4. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : For the companies and organisations in the manufacturing industry the fourth industrial revolution is very important. To reduce risk, increase efficiency and stay competitive companies need to gain an understanding about and adopt the technological aspects regarding industry 4.0. LÄS MER