Sökning: "Support Vector Machines"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 205 uppsatser innehållade orden Support Vector Machines.
1. Predicting the size of a company winning a procurement: an evaluation study of three classification modelsKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the performance of the classification methods Linear Discriminant Analysis (LDA), Random Forests (RF), and Support Vector Machines (SVM) are compared using procurement data to predict what size company will win a procurement. This is useful information for companies, since bidding on a procurement takes time and resources, which they can save if they know their chances of winning are low. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sjukhusfysikerutbildningen
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Standard dosimetry methods for radionuclide therapies re- quire imaging at multiple time points post injection. An alternative method has been presented in the literature that uses previously acquired pharma- cokinetic data to create so-called dose factors. LÄS MER
3. Predicting misuse of subscription tranquilizers : A comparasion of regularized logistic regression, Adaptive Bossting and support vector machinesKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Tranquilizer misuse is a behavior associated with substance use disorder. As of now there is only one published article that includes a predictive model on misuse of subscription tranquilizers. LÄS MER
4. Predicting Political Party Affiliation in the Swedish Parliament using Natural Language ProcessingMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Text classification is a fundamental part of natural language processing. In this thesis, methods for text classification are used in an attempt to predict the political party affiliation of members of parliament (MPs). LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Accurate prediction of stock prices plays an increasingly prominent role in the stock market where returns and risks fluctuate wildly, and both financial institutions and regulatory authorities have paid sufficient attention to it. As a method of asset allocation, stocks have always been favored by investors because of their high returns. LÄS MER