Sökning: "Sustainability Development Goals"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 573 uppsatser innehållade orden Sustainability Development Goals.
1. IMPLEMENTING SUSTAINABILITY IN A FAST-GROWING SCALE-UP COMPANY - A CASE STUDY IN THE MEDTECH INDUSTRY SchoolMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : As sustainability is becoming an increasingly important part of society, not only from a societal and environmental perspective but also, from a corporate one (Nidumolu et al., 2009; Evans et al. LÄS MER
2. Sustainability as an opportunity: Value creation for innovative ventures through proactively tackling environmental and social issues. A study on Librixer AB about reducing water pollution by recycling unused pharmaceuticals.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis argues that Sustainable Business Model Innovation should be considered anessential process for small- and medium-sized enterprises to create value. In order to establisha sustainable value proposition, the researchers propose that social, economic andenvironmental attributes have to be considered from the start of a Business Model Innovationprocess and that social and environmental aspects cannot simply be added to an existingBusiness Model. LÄS MER
3. CHARACTERISTICS OF A LEAN COMPANY A quantitative study analysing the characteristics and environment of a lean companyKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to comprehend what the characteristics are for companies thatuse lean, and where they operate. Earlier studies are often from a qualitative approach, wherethis study instead will be from a quantitative approach with survey data. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : If we are to avoid the worst-case scenarios of climate change and environmental issues, we must drastically reduce our emissions of greenhouse gases. Such a transition to an ecologically sustainable society has far-reaching consequences on production systems and labour markets. LÄS MER
5. Investigating catchwork water-meadows as a social-ecological conservation opportunity with focus on JämtlandMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Wetlands are crucial for respecting the planetary boundaries and reaching the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, but wetland areas in Sweden has decreased significantly. The need for restoration, stronger protection, and land-sharing opportunities requires exploration of the subsistence practices involving wetlands in the past. LÄS MER