Sökning: "Sustainability Science"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 613 uppsatser innehållade orden Sustainability Science.
1. Our transition - a cross-sectional comparison of sustainability transition initiatives in DenmarkMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Sustainability transition initiatives are crucial in tackling global sustainability challenges but evaluations of their impacts are to a large extent lacking. This is a problem as it leads to uncertainty of their actual contributions which is a hindrance for public and political support. LÄS MER
2. Be better than nationalism: overcoming economic inequality for international solidarity. Using social movement theory to deconstruct the cultural ideology of the Alternative for GermanyMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : This thesis advocates for the evaluation of current sociopolitical conflicts through the lens of social movement theory, as a decisive path to deconstruct the premises of the German right-wing party Alternative for Germany (Alternative für Deutschland, AfD). The party is conceptualized as an institutionalized social movement, which is insufficiently answering public material grievances caused by economic inequality with the cultural response of nationalistic solidarity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Earth is a big place to live on and people always move around for work, study, better life or other reasons. On the other hand, innovation and technologies are making communication easier around the world and it seems that everything depends on technology and it becomes a huge part of our life. LÄS MER
4. “They only talk about the trees” - An analysis of relations of power and justice in the (de)construction of Nepal’s Second International AirportMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : While calls to reduce air travel have emerged in many high-income countries, Nepal, with only one international airport, is still striving to improve its air connectivity. In 2015, the government resumed its 1995 plan to build a second international airport near Nijgadh, a town in the southern plains. LÄS MER
5. Assessing the causes and effects of food loss and food waste. A comparative analysis of Ghana and SwedenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : About a third (1.3 billion tons per year) of global food production is lost or wasted from the initial stages of farm production down to final household consumption and this global challenge has undesirable environmental, economic, and social effects. LÄS MER