Sökning: "Sustainability goals"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 899 uppsatser innehållade orden Sustainability goals.
1. IMPLEMENTING SUSTAINABILITY IN A FAST-GROWING SCALE-UP COMPANY - A CASE STUDY IN THE MEDTECH INDUSTRY SchoolMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : As sustainability is becoming an increasingly important part of society, not only from a societal and environmental perspective but also, from a corporate one (Nidumolu et al., 2009; Evans et al. LÄS MER
2. Sustainability as an opportunity: Value creation for innovative ventures through proactively tackling environmental and social issues. A study on Librixer AB about reducing water pollution by recycling unused pharmaceuticals.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis argues that Sustainable Business Model Innovation should be considered anessential process for small- and medium-sized enterprises to create value. In order to establisha sustainable value proposition, the researchers propose that social, economic andenvironmental attributes have to be considered from the start of a Business Model Innovationprocess and that social and environmental aspects cannot simply be added to an existingBusiness Model. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to explore the synergies (or the lack thereof) in the actions and programmes of the European Union in conjunction with the European Space Agency in the areas of the space-based economy, space-based sustainability, and space-based security, based on the joint statement signed in 2016 by the two organizations. The joint statement said that the organizations would work in close cooperation with each other for unified and concerted progress within the space sector. LÄS MER
4. CHARACTERISTICS OF A LEAN COMPANY A quantitative study analysing the characteristics and environment of a lean companyKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to comprehend what the characteristics are for companies thatuse lean, and where they operate. Earlier studies are often from a qualitative approach, wherethis study instead will be from a quantitative approach with survey data. LÄS MER
5. Cirkulär ekonomi inom modebranschen En studie över hur svenska fast fashion-företag kan arbeta cirkulärtKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background: Processing and resource extraction has a huge impact on the biological diversity.The fashion industry requires a lot of resources and has a big negative impact on both humansand the environment. Fast fashion developed in the beginning of the 1990s as a way to speedup the production and to quickly get new trends out on the market. LÄS MER