Sökning: "Sustainability management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2143 uppsatser innehållade orden Sustainability management.
1. Kulturmiljöer, förvaltning och klimatförändringar En kvalitativ fallstudie om Gathenhielmska kulturreservatet som ett social-ekologiskt systemKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This papers aim is to investigate how cultural landscapes and management relate to climate patterns and some of its consequences. By doing so, the paper also seeks to apply Elinor Ostroms general framework for analyzing sustainability in social-ecological systems (2007, 2009; McGinnis & Ostrom, 2014). LÄS MER
2. An active chain process of self-leadership : Dynamically practising self-leading strategies for sustainabilityUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för företagande, innovation och hållbarhet
Sammanfattning : Title: An active chain process of self-leadership: Dynamically practising self-leading strategies for sustainability. Keywords: Active and dynamic, Chain process of self-leadership, Self-leadership strategies Background: Sustainability is important and of current interest, requiring all organisations to be well-functioning, committed to sustainability and create strategic decisions for their long-term sustainability. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In transitioning to a sustainable society and ensuring a growing bioeconomy, a National Forest Programme (NFP) has been adopted in Sweden. In order to meet the goals set out in the NFP, forest programs have been decentralized to regional authorities in which collaborative governance should be the guiding instrument. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Today, sustainability has become a central part of every recent global agenda. As the world is establishing a more sustainable path, professional service firms have started setting up new targets and goals to meet the changing demands and regulations of governments, societies, and investors. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : The Cosmetic packaging industry is on the rise and through consumer demand, cosmetic companies are increasing their focus on sustainability and accountability. This has left many companies in need of a deeper understanding regarding the environmental impact of their current packaging solutions as well as how to improve their footprint in the future. LÄS MER