Sökning: "Sustainability reporting"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 648 uppsatser innehållade orden Sustainability reporting.
1. Why are ecological problems increasing when corporate sustainability practices are significantly growing? A planetary boundaries perspective of the Swedish food retail market’s sustainability reportingKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem: The environmental debate has increased in society for the lastcouple of years and the main focus has been on climate change and carbon dioxide emissions.The concern has led to an increase of sustainability practices among companies and newdirectives from policymakers. LÄS MER
2. The shifting landscape of ESG-investing in Sweden A qualitative study of how five Swedish fund companies plan to integrate the EU Action Plan on Sustainable FinanceKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The awareness of sustainability has increased significantly in recent years as a result ofchanges in the environment, economic trends and social structures. As a result of that,regulatory organizations have urged the European Union to overhaul the current regulationmade to govern sustainable investing in Europe as many in the industry have feltthat ESG performance reporting has lacked supervision. LÄS MER
3. Investor preferences reflected in sustainability reporting A study assessing the informational quality of sustainability reports with respect to investor preferences Bachelor'sKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The interest for investing in sustainable assets has grown rapidly over the recent years. Many investors use methods for risk assessment based on for example Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), Corporate Sustainability (CS), Environmental Risk assessment (ERA) and Socially Responsible Investments (SRI). LÄS MER
4. Does reporting on involvement in poverty alleviation affect the cost of equity? - Empirical evidence based on listed companies in SwedenKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to conclude whether there is a difference in the effect on the cost of equity between companies involved in targeted poverty alleviation and companies that are not involved. Previous research indicates that increased transparency and sustainability reporting have a positive effect on the cost of equity and therefore this study aims to add research in this area. LÄS MER
5. Embracing Transformative Technology to End Worker Exploitation : How Individual Resistance to Change Management Can Explain the Limited Adoption of Worker Monitoring Tools in Multinational Organizations.Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: The unethical treatment of factory workers is widespread, especially in developing countries. There is no international legal body with the jurisdiction to uphold universal labor rights. Hence, the responsibility to ensure worker well-being falls upon the multinational organizations that operate the supply chain. LÄS MER