Sökning: "Sustainability reporting"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 917 uppsatser innehållade orden Sustainability reporting.
1. Att bygga en berg- och dalbana av grönt kapital: En kvalitativ innehållsanalys om grönt kapital i Liseberg hållbarhetsrapporteringKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In recent decades, urban development has witnessed a significant paradigm shift towards embracing environmentally sustainable practices. Concurrently, there is a growing recognition that large corporations have considerable influence in society, thus placing increased responsibility on these actors for fostering green urban development. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This research investigates the effects of EU Taxonomy implementation on sustainability reporting practices among companies in Sweden and Norway. Using an exploratory multiple case study approach, qualitative interviews were conducted to understand personal perceptions and outcomes within Swedish and Norwegian companies. LÄS MER
3. In Pursuit of Legitimacy: A Decade of Non-Financial Reporting in the European Automotive IndustryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Non-Financial Reporting (NFR) has grown significantly in importance within corporate reporting, particularly in the automotive industry, which is struggling with substantial inherent environmental challenges. However, at the same time, many argue that the NFR in the automotive industry is lackluster and riddled with inconsistencies and information overload. LÄS MER
4. Analysing the development of materiality disclosures in sustainability reporting within the Swedish construction sector during the last decadeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This study examines the disclosure of materiality assessments in sustainability reports of prominent Swedish construction firms, aiming to explore the extent to which companies adhered to GRI guidelines and whether there were any discernible shifts in disclosure practices from 2012 to 2021. We have used content analysis to gather data and analyse it through scoring. LÄS MER
5. ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND THE AUTOMOTIVE SECTOR A Critical Discourse Analysis of the Sustainability Reports of Volvo CarsMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Companies communicate the impact of their corporate activities through sustainability reports, disclosing their environmental engagement. Critical studies on sustainability reporting have highlighted that environmental reporting practices participate in the construction of the definition of environmental responsibility. LÄS MER