Sökning: "Sustainable Business Model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 569 uppsatser innehållade orden Sustainable Business Model.
1. An analysis of the Peer-to-Peer model of the sharing economy as an ecosystem platform. A case in the furnishing sector: TAGE for the Municipality of GöteborgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Modern society is leaving behind the concept of a linear economy and moving ever closer to that of acircular economy. Therefore, the way we act has changed to become more and more sustainable. LÄS MER
2. Sustainability as an opportunity: Value creation for innovative ventures through proactively tackling environmental and social issues. A study on Librixer AB about reducing water pollution by recycling unused pharmaceuticals.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis argues that Sustainable Business Model Innovation should be considered anessential process for small- and medium-sized enterprises to create value. In order to establisha sustainable value proposition, the researchers propose that social, economic andenvironmental attributes have to be considered from the start of a Business Model Innovationprocess and that social and environmental aspects cannot simply be added to an existingBusiness Model. LÄS MER
3. Is Investing in Sustainability Financially Rewarding? A Quantitative Study of Public Real Estate Firms in the EUMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
4. Circular- and Performance Economy in the Telecommunications sector - A study investigating Reuse, Recycling & Leasing of mobile phonesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
5. Gamifying Social Media for Users on Sustainability-A design science research for social media platformsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : At present, social media platforms pay more and more attention to convey sustainable concepts to users, and at the same time, gamification is a popular interaction approach to attract users, then the purpose of this research is to explore how to leverage gamification into social media to make users sustainable, and the target audiences are the enterprises of social media. The entire study is a design science research covering the questionnaire survey and interviews, this is devoted to formulating an artifact to solve the problem in this study. LÄS MER