Sökning: "Sustainable Consumption Behaviour"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 78 uppsatser innehållade orden Sustainable Consumption Behaviour.
1. Sustainable Behaviour through Nudging? : An Experimental Study on Nudging, Climate Change Denial and Political OrientationKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Can nudging promote sustainable consumption behaviour? This study investigates if nudging promotes more environmentally-friendly purchases when applying either a default option or adding a product to elicit the attraction effect in a consumption situation of electronic products. The study further investigates sustainable consumption behaviour by looking at political orientation and the degree of climate change denial. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The modern western politics of environment and climate change presents the critical analysist with a number of intresting contradictions between economic, social and ecological agendas. In this study the Swedish government’s policy for sustainable consumption has been analyzed through the lens of governmentality and critical environmental theory. LÄS MER
3. REFLECTING AND LEARNING ABOUT SUSTAINABLE CONSUMPTION ONLINE. The oxymoron of a food retailer’s effort to educate the general public about sustainable consumption issues.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : The general purpose of this study is to explore how respondents understand a Swedish food retailer’s recommendations and efforts to educate the general public on sustainable consumption issues on their website. More specifically the aim is to explore how these recommendations interplay with the respondents’ reasoning, if there is an attitude-behaviour gap in what they already know and agree with and if they express willingness to change habits in line with more sustainable consumption. LÄS MER
4. Sustainable Brand Placement, A Framework for Communicating Sustainable Brands’ Dual Benefits in Movies and TV seriesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Master of Science in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
5. To rent or not to rent? Investigating consumers’ willingness to rent casual wear by analysing its driversMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER