Sökning: "Sustainable Development Goals"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1088 uppsatser innehållade orden Sustainable Development Goals.
1. Challenges and conditions for collaboration. A case study of how Swedish agencies address and handle collaboration and governance challenges in their work towards achieving sustainable development goal 2Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on collaboration and governance challenges within the implementation of Sustainable development goal 2 (SDG 2) in Sweden. The study is based on a theoretical framework on wicked policy perspectives and the four characteristics: complexity, divergence, fragmentation and uncertainty. Two research questions guide the analysis. LÄS MER
2. The expulsion of pregnant students in Uganda: Teacher perspectives on a contravention of 'Education for All’Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : The denial of formal education to pregnant pre-tertiary school students contravenes universal access to quality education, yet the latter is a key aspiration of the 21st century. Only recently, in 2015, did Uganda draft guidelines on preventing and managing HIV/AIDS and pregnancy in school settings, with a COVID-19 related update in 2020. LÄS MER
3. Sustainability as an opportunity: Value creation for innovative ventures through proactively tackling environmental and social issues. A study on Librixer AB about reducing water pollution by recycling unused pharmaceuticals.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis argues that Sustainable Business Model Innovation should be considered anessential process for small- and medium-sized enterprises to create value. In order to establisha sustainable value proposition, the researchers propose that social, economic andenvironmental attributes have to be considered from the start of a Business Model Innovationprocess and that social and environmental aspects cannot simply be added to an existingBusiness Model. LÄS MER
4. CHARACTERISTICS OF A LEAN COMPANY A quantitative study analysing the characteristics and environment of a lean companyKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to comprehend what the characteristics are for companies thatuse lean, and where they operate. Earlier studies are often from a qualitative approach, wherethis study instead will be from a quantitative approach with survey data. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : If we are to avoid the worst-case scenarios of climate change and environmental issues, we must drastically reduce our emissions of greenhouse gases. Such a transition to an ecologically sustainable society has far-reaching consequences on production systems and labour markets. LÄS MER