Sökning: "Sustainable Supply Chain Management SSCM"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 uppsatser innehållade orden Sustainable Supply Chain Management SSCM.
1. Impact of blockchain on sustainable supply chain practices : A study on blockchain technology’s benefits and current barriers in sustainable SCMMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University
Sammanfattning : Background: The increasing supply chain complexity has made verification of sustainable practices a challenging objective to achieve. Blockchain has been discussed as a potential solution to improve several aspects of sustainable supply chain management (SSCM), as traceability and proof of origin for products are increasingly demanded by consumers. LÄS MER
2. Distributional justice in Swedish-global value chain partnerships for sustainable textile production : A case study on economic distribution within the Sweden Textile Water InitiativeMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Due to the textile industry’s polluting impact on aquatic environments the Sweden Textile Water Initiative (STWI) was established. This Sida funded collaboration between SIWI (Stockholm International Water Institute), Swedish fashion brands and their suppliers received international recognition for their success in achieving tangible environmental results after implementing sustainability measures at the suppliers. LÄS MER
3. Desire for truly sustainable suppliers; how to make it work? : Research on Nordic product-based companiesMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Background: Research provides insights on the concept of sustainability in the field of supply chain management, by comparing the theoretical concept of SSCM and the practical understanding or focus of brand owners while representing sustainability. Research describes the value and significance of all three elements of sustainability to prevent brand reputational damage. LÄS MER
4. Key Factors in Driving Sustainability Initiatives in the Supply Chain : A multiple case study of manufacturing companiesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The manufacturing industry is accountable for a significant amount of carbon emissions released, and manufacturers experience pressure from stakeholders to address the sustainability issues and contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. However, the lack of verified frameworks to achieve a sustainable supply chain makes it difficult to revisit their supply chain strategies. LÄS MER
5. Achieving sustainability at multi-industry businesses through supply chain performance measurementsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Miljö- och energisystem
Sammanfattning : Research connected to sustainability have increased tremendously during the last decades, partially due to the increased attention of businesses practices in sustainability. A field that has gathered traction with many practitioners is sustainable supply chain management (SSCM) and especially performance measurements. LÄS MER