Sökning: "Sustainable Transformations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden Sustainable Transformations.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Based on the grand challenges of transforming the energy sector towards sustainability and harvesting the potential from decentralized solar PV, a holistic and systemic perspective is required. This study presents the case of decentralized renewable solutions in Karnataka India. LÄS MER
2. Scaling down flagship projects : Exploring the reverberations of large-scale projects in StockholmMagister-uppsats, KTH/Urbana och regionala studier
Sammanfattning : Drawing from the ever-evolving processes that reproduce and re-define our everyday life in our living environment, this study explores the reverberations of flagship projects in the wider urban landscape. The power structures that formulate spatial production are discussed. LÄS MER
3. Bridging the regional scale and local contexts in the pursuit of sustainable interventions : Three cases along the Mapocho River in Santiago, ChileMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Alike many urban rivers, the Mapocho River in Santiago withstands enormous pressures from urban development. In the last decades there has been an increasing interest in the river, opening an opportunity to intervene its riparian areas where land is still available. LÄS MER
4. Towards a sustainable future of apparel : Perspectives from Swedish clothing brands and sustainable fashion consultantsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema Miljöförändring
Sammanfattning : The manner in which clothing is designed, produced and used is responsible for major negative impacts on the environment as well as major ethical and social issues on a global scale. The increased concern for sustainability issues in the industry is similarly argued to have led to transformations of the business context of apparel companies, that have been shown to increasingly incorporate sustainability in their corporate strategies. LÄS MER
5. Is Sustainability Marketing alive? A critical exploration of Marketing courses in Swedish higher education institutions: The case of Uppsala UniversityMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In a world that is changing rapidly due to the social and environmental consequences of the unsustainable economic growth, societal and economic transformations from unsustainable visions and practices are inevitable. While there is a need to develop alternative approaches to production and consumption, changing these systems is not feasible without changing the mainstream marketing ideas and its practices where the main incentive is “how to sell more”. LÄS MER