Sökning: "Sustainable innovation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 843 uppsatser innehållade orden Sustainable innovation.
1. UNDERSTANDING THE WEAK LINK BETWEEN EU’S FARM TO FORK STRATEGY AND THE REALITY - A case study in the NetherlandsMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to understand how the Farm to Fork Strategy is being implemented in the Netherlands, what dilemma’s are being discussed on national level and what role the government and MP’s play. The research is done through the lens of Multi Level Perspective in socio-technical transitions. LÄS MER
2. EU-KOMMISSIONENS MISSION – VÄGEN TILL KLIMATNEUTRALITET FÖR EUROPAS STÄDERKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : To tackle the challenges posed by climate change in cities, the European Commission has launched a new initiative within Horizon Europe, the Mission for Climate Neutral and Smart Cities. The 100 chosen cities in the mission will work to become climate neutral by 2030, 20 years before the rest of the EU. LÄS MER
3. MONEYMAKER OR GLOBAL SAVER- Exploratory study on Sustainable InnovationKandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : In recent years, both academia and practice have shown an increased interest in sustainable innovation. This new area is examined in the context of large enterprises in our qualitative multiple case study. This thesis thus contributes to a better understanding of the concept as well as the underlying variables that drive sustainable innovation. LÄS MER
4. Hjälpmedelslogistikens möjligheter: en stagnerad marknad med stor potentialMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: The possibilities of healthcare logistics, a stagnated market with great potential Author: Marcus Oknelid Supervisors: Bertil Nilsson, division of industrial management, The faculty of engineering at Lund University. Lars Eiring, CEO, Myloc AB Examiner: Johan Marklund, division of industrial management, The faculty of engineering at Lund University. LÄS MER
5. Last minute change to mobility. Exploring Malmö’s visions towards more sustainable mobility by implementing mobility hubs as a niche innovation.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Like many car-dominated cities, Malmö is pressured to enable a radical shift towards more sustainable, space-efficient, and socially just mobility. This paper uses the Multiple-Level Perspective (MLP) framework to analyze the mobility dilemma on three levels: the dominant cause for change, the approach towards it, and the possible solution in the form of mobility hubs as a niche innovation. LÄS MER