Sökning: "Sustainable supply chain management"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 140 uppsatser innehållade orden Sustainable supply chain management.
11. Dynamic capabilities in sustainable supply chain management : a multiple case study of small and medium-sized enterprises in the apparel sectorMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : This study provides a better understanding of how Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) in the apparel sector, manage their suppliers and what dynamic capabilities that might be of importance. The topic can be empirically relevant for policy makers and managers in the private and public sector in order to understand how companies manage their supply chain in a changing business environment in general and develop insights for SMEs’ Sustainable Supply Chain Management (SSCM) practices and dynamic capabilities in the apparel sector in particular. LÄS MER
- L3-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Kering is a multi-player in the luxury industry, owning high-end brands such as Gucci, Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen, among others. A range of product lines of these brands use exotic skins as raw materials. Some argue that the use of such materials is too cruel and that the animal welfare cannot be guaranteed. LÄS MER
13. Emerging Solutions for the Improvement of Food Traceability in the EU: Examining the Use of Blockchain Technology for Tracing Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The issue of food traceability is one that affects a great number of sectors and policy areas. Within the EU, there is increasing demand from consumers, businesses and institutions to have more direct access to information about how food is produced, transformed, and distributed. LÄS MER
14. A Comparison of TraceabilityApproaches and Certifications inthe Clothing Industry : A Case Study at ASKET ABMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : The textile industry is one of the most polluting industries worldwide with vast impacts on all three pillars of sustainability – ecology, society and economy. Recently there has been increased interest in improving sustainable practices in the clothing industry. LÄS MER
15. The role of Multi-Stakeholder Initiatives in Swedish apparel brands' Sustainable Supply Chain ManagementMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to increase the understanding of multi-stakeholder initiatives (MSIs) as means for the Swedish apparel industry to enhance their sustainable supply chain management (SSCM). Three MSIs that address environmental issues in apparel supply chains are explored as cases – Sustainable Apparel Coalition (SAC), Sweden Textile Water Initiative (STWI), and Textile Exchange (TE), focusing on the perceptions of Swedish apparel brands. LÄS MER