Sökning: "Sustainable supply chain management"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 167 uppsatser innehållade orden Sustainable supply chain management.
11. Businesses’ Willingness to Sustainable Approach Using BMfS to Manage Sustainable Supply Chain Evidence of Development and Implementation of BMfS on Introduction of Organic Cotton Action Outdoor ProductsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : With the rapid production of sportswear and its price advantage, consumption has also increased significantly, which has a rather negative impact on the environment, society, and the economy. Fashion retailers and their consumers are also well aware of this, and their demands for sustainable fashion have had a strong impact on the production of sportswear and consumer behaviour in recent years. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion; KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : Lombok is an island in Indonesia located next to, and slightly smaller than Bali. The tropical island has the potential tobecome “the next Bali” in terms of tourism and is like many other developing countries, suffering from inadequate solid waste management, as of 2020 only managing 20% of its waste. LÄS MER
13. Does Length Matter?: An exploratory study on the current state of producers in Short Food Supply ChainsKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: The relevance of the food system for economic, environmental and social well-being is vital to consider. However, there is a lack of research covering issues and performance assessments of the supply chains in the food industry. LÄS MER
14. Skills and competencies for sustainable food systems : case study of young market gardeners in SwedenMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Work Science, Business Economics, and Environmental Psychology
Sammanfattning : Global food systems are locked into a sociotechnical regime where actors are dependent on high external inputs and economies of scale, and systemic innovation is necessary to meet sustainability targets. Recent research into the development of education for fostering sustainability leaders, such as the Horizon 2020-project NextFood, have largely focused on mainstream agriculture, despite the importance of niches in driving systems change. LÄS MER
15. Adoption of Blockchain for Sustainable Supply Chains: An Identification of Benefits, Challenges, and RisksMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : Supply chain management (SCM) has become more challenging than ever, considering the effect of globalization on organizations as operating through transnational business networks. Conventional supply chains have been facing struggles such as lack of advanced technologies and traceability in operation, which then leads to operational inefficiencies. LÄS MER