Sökning: "Sustainable transport"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 867 uppsatser innehållade orden Sustainable transport.
1. Framtida scenarier för grön vätgasproduktion i Uddevalla : Potential för vätgasproduktion från överskott av solel i Uddevalla hamnUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : As a result of the Paris Agreement goals of reducing emissions by the year 2050, pressure is put on Europe to implement energy transition policies and strategies. Sweden has been one of the pioneers in clean energy with its sustainable energy mix based on renewables. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about the everyday life in the dense city, and gendered aspects of the everyday. Drawing on the fact that many cities densify in order to increase sustainability, and that gender differences in terms of mobility exist, this thesis takes an interest in how the everyday is achieved while living in the dense city applying theories of gender and time geography. LÄS MER
3. Space-Time Autonomy by Proximity - A Qualitative Study of Girls´ Accessibility by Proximity in GothenburgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The urban city is a melting pot of different people, groups of people, experiences, desires, and strivings organized within a shared space and connected through a variety of networks. In this shared urban space, it is important to create equal accessibility to places, services, and activities essential for people's everyday life. LÄS MER
4. TOWARDS SUSTAINABLE ROAD TRANSPORT - Key factors on consumers’ willingness to adopt electric vehicles in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study aims to explore and understand key factors that influence consumers’ willingness to adopt electric vehicles in Sweden. As the world is facing the climate change reality, many initiatives are taking place in various sectors in different countries to tackle climate change. LÄS MER
5. Seaweed with several benefits A qualitative study about companies’ interest in an environmental project of seaweed cultivations and important factors to consider when formulating a sustainable value proposition of the concept.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Climate change calls for urgent responsibility, not at least from companies, and limitingactivities is vital to not suppress Earth's systems. Carbon offsetting is a short-term solutionused by companies to lower its environmental impact, but new innovations are needed.Multiple researchers have stated several environmental benefits with seaweed, e.g. LÄS MER