Sökning: "Sweden Democrats"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 272 uppsatser innehållade orden Sweden Democrats.
16. EN FRÅGA SOM FÖRENAR DE OFÖRENLIGA? En komparativ idéanalys av euroskepticism hos Sverigedemokraterna och VänsterpartietKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Even though the support for the European Union is stronger than ever before, there is a today a polarization between EU-sceptics and EU-supporters. Euroscepticism is today practiced by European parties on both ends of the political left–right scale, emerging in an anti-globalist Euroscepticism and an anti-capitalist Euroscepticism. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to analyse whether the view on the European union as an institution and a political actor has changed over time whitin the swedish christian democratic party. The period of time that is analysed starts at 1993 and ends at 2018, and it is clear that during this period a significant change in focus whitin the christian democrats with regards to three specific policy areas in EU-politics has occured. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : What can explain the radical right party voting of citizens that have emigrated abroad? Results from the 2014 SOM survey of Swedish expatriates show that 7% of the expatriate population voted for the radical right party of Sweden – the Sweden Democrats. The research area of radical right party support is substantial, and there have been numerous studies presenting explanations to why individuals vote for radical right parties. LÄS MER
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study seeks to examine the nationalist ideological positioning of the Swedish parliament’s only self-proclaimed nationalist party, the Sweden Democrats (SD). The understanding of nationalism differs heavily in the social sciences and a variety of distinctions have been proposed in the study of it. LÄS MER
20. Partikonvergens i den svenska politiken? : En jämförande ideologianalys av Sveriges Socialdemokratiska Arbetarparti och CenterpartietKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this study is to examine two political parties, the Social Democrats and the Center Party, to see if an ideological convergence have occurred between them during the time period 1990 through 2013. Furthermore, given that ideological convergence has occurred, this study intends to investigate the possible democratic problems that convergence between traditional opposition parties tends to bring about. LÄS MER