Sökning: "Sweden Democrats"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 217 uppsatser innehållade orden Sweden Democrats.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this thesis I suggest a definition on what right-wing populism is by comparing three right-wing populist parties; the Swedish Democrats (SD) in Sweden, the United Kingdom Independence Party (UKIP) in Great Britain and the Alternative for Germany (AFD) in Germany. This is my question formulation. LÄS MER
17. DAGS ATT VÄNDA KAPPAN EFTER VINDEN? - En kvalitativ fallstudie av den svenska regeringens beslut att införa gräns- och ID-kontrollerKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In 2015 Sweden went from being the country who brought in the most asylum seekers per capita in all the EU, to introduce border and ID-checks and EU: s minimum rules. This was a paradigm shift that very few could have expected, but how can we understand it? To explore this issue, I analyzed the Swedish government parties’ manifestos and party platforms from a summative content analysis and compared these to the arguments that were presented at the press conference were these decisions were introduced by the Swedish prime minister and the vice-prime minister. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to describe, analyze, and compare the Social Democratic Party’s, the Moderate Party’s and the Sweden Democratic Party’s integration policy’s and their change in the 21st century. The study was conducted with a qualitative text analysis focusing on content analysis of the parties’ policy documents. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : There has been an on-going discussion in the Swedish society about the media’s news reporting regarding the political party the Sweden democrats (Sverigedemokraterna.) Some claim that the party has been disfavored by systematically negative reports, others claim either that this is not the case or argue that the party is an extreme right wing party with racist tendencies, hence should not be treated like any other party. LÄS MER
20. Die Alternative für Deutschland (AfD) und die Schwedendemokraten (SD) : Ein Vergleich der Entstehungsgeschichten, Programmatik und politischen Praxis rechtspopulistischer ParteienKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : Right-wing populism is experiencing a revival across a number of European states. To date, they have achieved remarkable results in several elections, leading to an increase in representation in local, national and european levels. LÄS MER