Sökning: "Sweden Democrats"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 252 uppsatser innehållade orden Sweden Democrats.
6. Den mediala diskursordningen i förändring : En jämförande kritisk diskursanalys av medias framställning av Sverigedemokraterna.Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The Sweden democrats has for a long time been labelled as a racist party in swedish media. Due to the problems related to the members of the party in the 90s, where members were subject to criminal actions and racist scandals, the media had focus on the racist actions and labelled the party as a racist party therefore. LÄS MER
7. Possibly Performative Populism Within the Sweden Democrats : A Content Analysis of the Speeches of Jimmie ÅkessonKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to examine if performative populism exists within the Sweden Democrats and if the level of populism has changed over time. By using a gradational approach when conceptualising populism, it seeks to address a case of ‘mixed bags’. LÄS MER
8. Does Refugee Migration Make Right-wing Populists More Popular? Evidence from a Swedish Refugee Dispersal Program.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Explaining the rising support for right-wing populist parties in Europe during the last decade is an issue that interests both economists, sociologists and political scientists. A number of theories suggest that the rising inflow of migrants to Europe has had an important causal effect on right-wing populist support. LÄS MER
9. Samma fråga med med olika svar? : En studie som jämför Sverigedemokraternas budskap om partiets äldrepolitik i valmanifest, motion och i debattartiklar.Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för mediestudier
Sammanfattning : Through the phenomenon of digitization, political parties are now able to communicate their messages in a variety of ways. With this in mind, it is interesting to see how different parties tweak and refine their messages to different target groups. Earlier research suggests that arguments that affect people's feelings are those that make us act. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : I analyse whether coalitions consisting of one or several parties from both political blocs have a causal effect on the following election results of the Sweden Democrats using election data. I find that, when the largest bloc is unable to reach a seat majority in a municipal assembly and forms a coalition with one or several parties from the other bloc, the Sweden Democrats increase their municipal vote share by on average 11. LÄS MER