Sökning: "Swedish Corporate Bond Market"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 42 uppsatser innehållade orden Swedish Corporate Bond Market.
1. THE EXPANSION OF THE SWEDISH HIGH YIELD CORPORATE BOND MARKET - An abductive research of the development and nature of the Swedish high yield corporate bond market of the 2010sKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The time period spanning from 2010-2020 was to the Swedish economy initially characterizedas a phase of recovery from the financial crisis of 2007-2008, and furthermore a decade ofrather stable economic growth without any major disrupting elements of crises or recessions.In this overall favourable economic environment, the corporate bond market, and moreexplicitly - the high yield corporate bond market, has stood out with an extraordinary growthof over 1000% during the given time period. LÄS MER
2. Credit Rating Downgrades Amongst Commercial Real Estate Companies on the Swedish Corporate Bond Market : To BBB or not to BBBMaster-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : In the last decade, Swedish commercial real estate companies have increased their presence on thecorporate bond market significantly. The real estate companies now account for the majority ofoutstanding bonds and the trend appears to continue. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : This paper examines whether the total amount issued of a company has an effect on corporate bonds’ yield spreads on the Swedish debt capital market. With panel data regression of over 150,000 observations from over 20 investment graded companies, it is found that the relationship is smile-like. LÄS MER
4. EU rules on sustainability reporting - A study of the initiatives regarding transparency and disclosure from a Swedish perspectiveMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : Making Europe climate neutral by 2050 is the primary goal of the European Green Deal. This goal has given rise to sustainable finance and action plans for financing sustainable growth. Such commitment is ensured by the legal initiatives put forward by the Commission. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : In recent times of market turmoil, liquidity risk has become a big talking point. As certain Swedish fixed income funds, which were advertised as safe investment options, closed for a few trading days in March of 2020 due to the extremely high stress on the market, questions about how illiquidity a↵ects risk and return were asked. LÄS MER