Sökning: "Swedish Democrats"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 278 uppsatser innehållade orden Swedish Democrats.
1. FROM TRADITIONALISM AND MORALITY TO DEFENDERS AND ANTAGONISTS OF GENDER EQUALITY The Framing of Gender over time by the Sweden DemocratsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This research study explores the framing of gender by Sweden’s right-wing populist party, the Sweden Democrats over time. It uses qualitative text analysis and frame theory with the aim to analyze how the party has constructed diagnostic (problems) and prognostic (solutions) frames in regards to gender in their official party literature over the last 29 years, between 1989 to 2018 – with a focus on how this may have changed over time. LÄS MER
2. FRÅN ABSOLUT INTE TILL JA TACK? En kvalitativ uppsats om Sverigedemokraternas ideologiska syn på Europeiska unionen från 2005 till 2019.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Sweden Democrats has been growing their political presence in the Swedish political climate over a few years. The party has been labelled as nationalistic and eurosceptic. However, in European Parliament election 2019 it seemed that the party’s political ideology changed. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This essay aims to investigate Heinisch’s filtration effect in a Swedish context. It does so by analysing the policy-related differences between the local Sweden Democrats of Staffanstorp and Sölvesborg and the local Sweden Democrats of the rest of south Sweden, defined as Skåne and Blekinge. LÄS MER
4. ”Dom kallar oss rasister” - En kvantitativ innehållsanalys om hur Sverigedemokraterna gestaltats i fyra rikstäckande tidningarKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Aim of thesis: The purpose of this study is to examine and analyze how the Populist Party the Swedish Democrats have been described in news media before the general elections of 2010, 2014 and 2018. We are also interested to see if the descriptions have changed over time.The aim is not to see how much they have been covered in the news. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Förvaltningshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Social Democratic Party (SAP) has been the most influential political party in Sweden during the 20th century. This study investigates the changes in social democratic ideology by analysing the party programs, between the periods of 1975 to 2020, and by interviewing the people who wrote the programs. LÄS MER