Sökning: "Swedish Green Party"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 80 uppsatser innehållade orden Swedish Green Party.
1. POSITIONSFÖRFLYTTNING I EU-FRÅGAN - En analys av hur MP, V och SD uttrycker sig om EU i samband med att de avlägsnat kravet på EU-utträdeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Green Party, the Swedish Left Party and the Sweden Democrats are the only political parties that have shifted from advocating for Sweden to leave the European Union to accepting the Swedish EU-membership in the past 15 years. Previous research in this field has focused on explaining how different political parties position themselves towards, or express their views on, the European Union. LÄS MER
2. Ju fler desto bättre? : En kvantitativ studie om hur Miljöpartiet använder emojis på Instagram samt vilken effekt det har på mottagareKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate how the Green Party, which is a part of the Swedish parliament, uses emojis on Instagram. In addition, the study examines whether the usage has increased or not during the time period 2014-2021. The thesis also aims to find out how the use of emojis affects media users' perceptions of the message. LÄS MER
3. Evidens i den svenska policyprocessen : En studie om riksdagsledamöternas användning av Riksdagens utredningstjänstMaster-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Parliamentary research services provide parliamentarians with qualified and politically neutral knowledge on day-to-day basis. Because this is an understudied phenomenon, the aim of the study is to investigate how parliamentarians use research services from the perspective of evidence based policy making. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper will examine how the Swedish green party, Miljöpartiet, has problematized the use of nuclear energy during the party’s first term of office 1988-1991 and compare that with how the party problematizes nuclear power during its current term of office, 2018-2022. I do this to examine the possible differences or similarities in the party’s critique of nuclear power between the different time periods. LÄS MER
5. Miljöpartiet and the never-ending nuclear energy debate : A computational rhetorical analysis of Swedish climate policyMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för lingvistik och filologi
Sammanfattning : The domain of rhetoric has changed dramatically since its inception as the art of persuasion. It has adapted to encompass many forms of digital media, including, for example, data visualization and coding as a form of literature, but the approach has frequently been that of an outsider looking in. LÄS MER