Sökning: "Swedish Housing Market"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 298 uppsatser innehållade orden Swedish Housing Market.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Urbana och regionala studier
Sammanfattning : As cities face widespread housing shortages, as well as a large need for reducing the average ecological footprint, two of the biggest challenges for the housing sector today concerns affordability and environmental impact. The tiny house movement is a growing movement that is meeting these challenges head-on - but as of now, the topic has been largely overlooked in academia. LÄS MER
2. Grannskapsfabriken - Ett undersökande arbete om delande och kollektiva lösningar (ur ett bostads- och ett kvartersperspektiv)Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : The essay aims to examine alternative forms of housing, especially collective solutions and to design a cohousing project. The idea is to broaden our perception of housing and further study the possibilities of cohousing in relation to the more complex needs and different lifestyle of today. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell Management; KTH/Industriell Management
Sammanfattning : This master thesis addresses the latest form of tenure in Sweden. More specifically we have investigated condominiums from a completed major project in Stockholm, including stakeholders as Developer, Bank, Insurer, Legislator, and the Owners of Condominiums. LÄS MER
4. A case for risk management in the Swedish housing market Studying the demand for market value insurance products in the Swedish metropolitan residential real estate marketMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : After the global recession in 2008, were we saw housing prices take a dive, the housing market has been booming in Sweden during these last 7-8 years. The huge increase in housing prices, paired with historically low interest rates have been raising concerns regarding the households ability to resist sudden economic disturbances. LÄS MER