Sökning: "Swedish Social Democrats"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 133 uppsatser innehållade orden Swedish Social Democrats.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Förvaltningshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Social Democratic Party (SAP) has been the most influential political party in Sweden during the 20th century. This study investigates the changes in social democratic ideology by analysing the party programs, between the periods of 1975 to 2020, and by interviewing the people who wrote the programs. LÄS MER
2. PICTURES AT AN ELECTION A visual semiotic analysis of Swedish political parties’ visual communication in the 2018 electionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The following thesis utilizes visual social semiotic analysis in order to investigate the usage of images by Swedish political parties during the election campaign to the Swedish Riksdag of 2018. Visual semiotics is used to identify the themes and the visual methodology used in images in election posters before comparing these to posts made by the parties on Facebook the week preceding the election in 2018 in order to ascertain whether there were differences in said themes and methodology in the posters compared to the Facebook posts or not. LÄS MER
3. En analys av 73-punktsprogrammet utifrån Socialdemokraterna, Miljöpartiet de Gröna, Liberalerna, Centerpartiet : Vem fick ut mest av 73-punktsprogrammet?Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The Swedish election resulted in that none of the traditional coalitions could form government. A new coalition was formed; the Social democrats and the Green Party formed a government with support from centre-right Liberals and Centre Party. LÄS MER
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study seeks to examine the nationalist ideological positioning of the Swedish parliament’s only self-proclaimed nationalist party, the Sweden Democrats (SD). The understanding of nationalism differs heavily in the social sciences and a variety of distinctions have been proposed in the study of it. LÄS MER
5. Partikonvergens i den svenska politiken? : En jämförande ideologianalys av Sveriges Socialdemokratiska Arbetarparti och CenterpartietKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this study is to examine two political parties, the Social Democrats and the Center Party, to see if an ideological convergence have occurred between them during the time period 1990 through 2013. Furthermore, given that ideological convergence has occurred, this study intends to investigate the possible democratic problems that convergence between traditional opposition parties tends to bring about. LÄS MER