Sökning: "Swedish economy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1550 uppsatser innehållade orden Swedish economy.
1. Knock on wood - The relationship between macro variables and forest land return in Sweden 1996-2020Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines if three commonly used regions in Sweden differ in yearly forest yield over the period 1996-2020. An expression defining yearly forest yield is constructed and evaluated, together with macro economy determinants in a panel data model, using Random effects. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : On 10th of March 2020, due to covid-19, the Swedish Public Health Agency raised the risk level to “very high”. Meeting restrictions were set to a maximum of 500 people. Before the month was ended public gatherings with over 50 participants were prohibited, making it impossible for traveling musicians to make a living. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Export of heat treated steel goods has an important impact on the Swedish economy which brings performance demands and expectations on production to keep a competitive market position. Sustainability and efficiency are two important aspects in meeting these demands. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Today’s society is adapting to reduce the climate footprint which is why the Swedish Armed Forces is expected to revise its use of fossil fuel. The choice of fuel is not obvious, and this report aims to examine the possibilities and limitations for a few renewable fuel’simplementation in the Swedish Armed Forces. LÄS MER
5. Backshore Once Offshored Manufacturing? : Exploring Sustainability as a Driver for Backshoring Decisions in SwedenMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : This master thesis has been conducted for Hanza Holding AB which is a global company with production facilities grouped into local clusters in proximity to its clients. The company has experienced an increased demand from companies seeking to relocate their production back to their home countries to be closer to their end markets. LÄS MER