Sökning: "Swedish educational system"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 314 uppsatser innehållade orden Swedish educational system.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The following case study analyzes the current digitalization project that is undergoing at municipal schools in Sweden. The government has emphasized the importance of a digitalized society and hopes to achieve this through a more digitalized school system. LÄS MER
2. Att organisera specialpedagogisk verksamhet : En intervjustudie om hur rektorer beskriver arbetet med specialpedagogiska praxisgemenskaper och autonomi i grundskolanMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, didaktik och utbildningsstudier
Sammanfattning : Principals within the Swedish school system have a rather extensive mission, where they lead the inner work of the school, including the organization of how the school work with special needs education. With that said, principals play a very important part when it comes to creating communities of practice, a practice where the pedagogues can participate according to culture standards and within special activities in relation to the special needs education. LÄS MER
3. Samisk representation i nationella läroplaner En jämförelse mellan det svenska, norska och finska utbildningsväsendet.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This essay investigates sami thematics within the national school curricula of Sweden, Norway and Finland. It is a comparative essay with a focus on how the Sami are represented, using Olsen’s (2017) theoretical concepts of absence, inclusion, and indigenization. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : This thesis project explores the application of the ecological approach to learning in Virtual Reality (VR), investigates the role of educational games in language learning, creates a playground and a modified game for Swedish language, and proposes the concept VR wor(l)ds for language learning and practice. Following an Interaction Design methodology and drawing from ecological psychology, game studies and user research, the qualities of a virtual language learning environment are established. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Swedish law states that county councils and municipalities need to prepare for crisis and receive training in crisis management. As crises are infrequent events, training must be conducted on potential scenarios. Scenarios can be simulated using the Emergo Train System (ETS). LÄS MER