Sökning: "Swedish international cooperation agency"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 99 uppsatser innehållade orden Swedish international cooperation agency.
1. THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MEDIA AND THE VOLUME OF DEVELOPMENT AID Empirical Evidence from Swedish Negative Media Coverage on Development Aid during 2012 to 2019Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Having independent institutions that make impartial decisions is a vital pillar of democratic societies. However, existing research claims that the media has an impact on the volumes of development aid. Although extensive research has been conducted on the relationship, there is a lack of studies that examine the topic out of a Swedish context. LÄS MER
2. Balancing Normative and Pragmatic Considerations in Foreign Aid : A Case Study of Swedish Aid and its Focus on Democracy and Human RightsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study investigates Swedish aid and its focus on democracy and human rights. It analyses the space given to these normative objectives in relation to pragmatic considerations like strategic interests and institutional incentives. LÄS MER
3. Soft Power in the EU candidate country Bosnia and Herzegovina : The State of Women’s Human Rights in a Post- Conflict Country during a PandemicMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to provide a deeper understanding of the situation for women in Bosnia and Herzegovina during the pandemic of Covid- 19. Respecting human rights is a conditionality for EU- membership, which Bosnia and Herzegovina applied for in 2015. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Dis/ability rights have for a long time been excluded from the discourse and practice of international development. This has taken a turn with the creation of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities. LÄS MER
5. Sustainable Consumption and Production in International Development Cooperation : A case study of the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida)Magister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Sustainable consumption and production (SCP) is integral within the international sustainable development agenda both as goal and objective. As well as linking people and society to the broader picture of development, sustainable consumption helps the global sustainability agenda to connect with individuals because it affects everyday practices at home and in society. LÄS MER