Sökning: "Swedish labour market"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 521 uppsatser innehållade orden Swedish labour market.
1. DELTIDSARBETE – FRIVILLIGT ELLER OFRIVILLIGT? - En kvantitativ studie om inställningar till deltidsarbete bland kommunanställda i en västsvensk kommunKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The Swedish labor market is quite divided in female and male coded occupations. Working asa municipal female employee within the welfare system is very common, this part of thelabour market is also where many of the part time workers are located. LÄS MER
2. Generation z i IT-branschen - en studie om arbetsgivarens föreställningar och employee retention strategierKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to analyse what perceptions companies within the Swedish IT sector had about generation z and how they used employee retention to keep the generation within their organisation. The reason generation z and employee retention were our topic of focus in this study was primarily due to the fact that the previous research was lacking in this particular area. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In this study, the author explores the stories of twelve refugees and their experiences after having attended the Establishment Programme, a Swedish labour market integration policy. The personal narratives and the Establishment Programme were analysed through qualitative methods; semi-structured interviews and thematic analysis. LÄS MER
4. Challenges of Professional Integration: Experiences of non-EU Highly Skilled Professional Immigrants in Gothenburg, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Migration has been a global phenomenon. Sweden being one of the most industrious countries of Europe, with the best welfare system, Sweden has experienced considerable flow of both professional and nonprofessional immigrants. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Economic inequality is a problem of global concern and labour unions may have an equalising effect on gender wage-differentials. In Sweden, the gender-wage differentials underwent a significant decline between 1960 and 1980s but had despite the early progress of equalising almost stopped, near to no progress have occurred since then. LÄS MER