Sökning: "Swedish municipalities"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2315 uppsatser innehållade orden Swedish municipalities.
1. Planning for heat resilience - A comparative study between Greater Gothenburg´s and Skåne´s work on heatMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Due to climate change, it is expected that heat waves will be intensified and occur more frequently in Sweden; hence, heat-related risks are anticipated to increase, i.e., morbidity and mortality. Through heat mitigation strategies, risks associated with heat can be prevented. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Global warming caused by greenhouse gas emissions is the greatest threat facing our planet today. The electrification of the transportation sector is an important step in reducing carbon dioxide emissions, as transports make up 30 percent of total carbon dioxide emissions in Sweden. LÄS MER
3. ”Man hamnar i det här skyttegravskriget” - En kvalitativ studie av svenska skolkuratorers arbete med problematisk skolfrånvaroKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The focus of this study was to research the experience of problematic school absenteeism as a phenomenon among Swedish school counselors, as well as their experience of working with problematic school absenteeism and its consequences. To gather empirical evidence for this study, five semi structured interviews were performed. LÄS MER
4. Is a combination of language and vocational training an effective labour market policy for immigrants? - a quantitative study of Swedish municipalitiesMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years, Swedish municipalities have introduced programs that combine Swedish language education with vocational training. However, due to the novelty and lack of an established framework, data and research on their effectiveness in improving immigrant labour market performance is limited. LÄS MER
5. The Health Dilemma of Urban Densification : A Study on the Health Effects of Urban Densification in Three Swedish CitiesMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema teknik och social förändring
Sammanfattning : In recent years, Sweden has undergone urbanization, with cities growing and the population increasing. At the same time, there is a great shortage of housing and a great need to expand. As Swedish cities grow, densification has been used as a planning ideal and strategy. LÄS MER