Sökning: "Swedish secondary school"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1503 uppsatser innehållade orden Swedish secondary school.
1. Food retailers’ sustainable brand image - exploring the barriers and challenges of implementing sustainability strategies in grocery storesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
2. ”Annars tror jag att många hade fegat ur”. En kvalitativ intervjustudie om högstadielärares upplevelser kring anmälningsplikten.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to examine experiences and knowledge found in elementary school teachers working with grades 7-9, regarding mandatory reporting of children at risk. The study investigated the teachers’ personal experiences of when and how a reporting of a child gets established from a school, considering possible cooperation-related difficulties with the social service authorities. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the use of literary terminology in student poetry commentaries. 40 upper secondary school literature students on the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme are asked to note down their obser-vations on a previously unseen poem, ”Utvandrarna” by Swedish poet Kjell Espmark (1972). LÄS MER
4. Video games in English class : What are some Swedish students’ and teachers’ attitudes toward using video games as a means to teach and learn L2 EnglishUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för utbildning, kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The aim of this degree project was to find out what students currently enrolled at upper-secondary school programs think of video games as an educational tool, and whether they believed it would be a good idea to use video games in English language classrooms. This was done by collecting data through the use of an online questionnaire, where students enrolled at an upper-secondary school in central Sweden answered questions on the subject video game habits, previous experience playing video games in class, attitudes toward video games in general and as educational tools in teaching English in particular. LÄS MER
5. De estetiska ämnenas utveckling och betydelse under 2010-talet. : En kritisk diskursanalys av den offentliga debatten om de estetiska ämnenas positionering och betydelse efter gymnasiereformen 2011.Magister-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för pedagogiska studier (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine how the discourses about the position of the aesthetic subjects in the Swedish Education Policy are formed and presented in media texts. As the media today has a great power in society, is an arena for politicians to reach out, media players to raise current issues and the public to engage in opinion formation, this study is done through an analysis of media texts from the years between 2011-2018. LÄS MER