Sökning: "Swedish universities"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 349 uppsatser innehållade orden Swedish universities.
1. Valuation of Small Private Firms - A review of the most common theoretical frameworks for valuing firms, applied on a small private Swedish businessKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to provide the reader with an overview of the current issues and practices of valuing small private firms. Focusing on methods such as; Asset-, Income-, Multiple- and Real option-based approach. Thenceforth, applying said practices on an earlier cross-national acquisition of a small private Swedish firm. LÄS MER
2. Internationella studenters uppfattningar om litteracitetspraktiker utifrån ett flerspråkighetsperspektivMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för svenska språket
Sammanfattning : The last decade has seen a large influx of international students enrolling in Swedish universities, some of whom seem unfamiliar with the literacy taught within in their subjects. From a multi-lingual perspective and within a social-cultural framework this thesis project has explored three commom challenges with academic literacies in pre-paratory courses for international students: referencing, personal pronouns in aca-demic writing and the use of digital tools. LÄS MER
3. Tillgänglighet och otillgänglighet för studenter med funktionsnedsättningar i högre utbildning. : En studie gjord utifrån studenters upplevelser.Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : Accessibility is mostly understood and defined by law and practice. The concept therefore needs to be problematized and deepened by those whom it actually concerns; students with disabilities. The aim of this study was to examine how students with disabilities are experiencing accessibility and inaccessibility in higher education in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : Learning Analytics (LA) tools analyse data from Learning Management Systems (LMS) and are being increasingly adopted by Higher Education Institutions (HEI). Analysed LMS data can offer helpful insights into student academic performance and allow predictions based on various metrics to be made, it can also help provide personalised feedback and learning experiences/trajectories for students. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi och statistik (NS)
Sammanfattning : Discrimination at the schooling level has mainly been examined in terms of gender discrimination or discrimination against certain ethnical groups, while age discrimination mainly has been researched in the area of the labor market. In this paper, I examine the possible existence of age discrimination at Swedish Universities with the help of a difference-in-difference method by comparing standard exams graded both anonymously and non-anonymously. LÄS MER