Sökning: "Swedish upper secondary school"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1320 uppsatser innehållade orden Swedish upper secondary school.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:This master's thesis problematizes distance education in Swedish upper secondary schools from a school management, teacher, as well as a student perspective. The study aims to capture principals’, teachers’ and students’ experiences of the transition into distance education during school closures prompted by Covid-19 in 2020, and contribute to the body of research on distance education. LÄS MER
2. Ser todo oídos - Un análisis de las actividades de comprensión auditiva en tres manuales suecos de ELE para el nivel B1Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Göteborgs universitet / Lärarutbildningsnämnden
Sammanfattning : This paper studies the listening comprehension exercises of three different student textbooks used to learn Spanish as a foreign language (ELE) for upper secondary schools in Sweden, to determine whether these exercises help students develop adequate listening comprehension skills in the target language and level step 4 (the Swedish equivalent to the level B1.1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages or CEFR). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : Mirrors are common in dance education. Previous research indicates that mirrors affect dance students body image in various ways. The aim of this study was to describe and analyze dance students experiences of mirrors in upper secondary school education. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Research on young carers has been enriched over recent decades, but there are still many gaps to be explored. There is a lack of local research in many countries about the prevalence, identification, and interventions of young carers. Few studies have explored the experiences and perspectives of professionals in different fields. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle (LS)
Sammanfattning : There is a great tendency in using literature as a medium of language teaching because literature plays an essential role in developing the students’ language skills. It also helps them in acquiring cultural experiences and to attain a better understanding of the literary texts. LÄS MER