Sökning: "Taiwan identity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden Taiwan identity.
1. Heavy Metal Politics: Culture, Identity, and Political Engagement Within the Taiwanese Heavy Metal SceneMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In January 2016, during Taiwan’s national elections, Freddy Lim, a prominent human-rights activist and heavy metal star, was elected into the country’s legislature after founding the pro-Taiwan-Independence New Power Party. Lim’s band Chthonic are well known for their use of Taiwanese culture, history, and mythology in their music and visual style, and are perhaps even more famous for their political intentions, the most prominent of which being Taiwan Independence. LÄS MER
2. Taiwanesisk identitet under konstruktion? : - En kvalitativ textanalys av den taiwanesiska identitetens uppkomst med utgångspunkt i konstruktivismenKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : Taiwan has over the past thirty years experienced a substantial political transformation. Being ruled by Chinese nationalists since World War II, Taiwan started its democratic transition in the late eighties. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Sektionen för hälsa och samhälle (HOS)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to explain why China put so much emphasizes on the Taiwan issue in their relations with the U.S. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialantropologi
Sammanfattning : The question to be dealt with in this study is to what extent the emergence of a distinct Taiwan identity has influenced people's self-perception, with respect to the profound economic and political changes in Taiwan since the 1980s, such as the lifting of martial law, democratisation and Taiwanisation (bentuhua). Assuming an existing interconnectedness between identity, politics, ethnicity and nationalism, it will be examined how the people of Taiwan, i. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This paper intends to create discussions on the ways personal styles are presented and perceived within the lesbian subcultural community by individual lesbians through consumption, basing on in-depth semi-structured interviews with lesbians from Sweden and Taiwan. Style in this paper is contextualized mainly as dress modes, bodily appearance and adornments. LÄS MER