Sökning: "Talent Retention"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 36 uppsatser innehållade orden Talent Retention.
1. The Effect of Leading Behavior and Style of Project Manager on the Retention of Skillful ICT Project WorkersMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Talent turnover is a threat to different industries, and ICT industry is one industry sector that suffers the highest turnover rate of its skillful ICT project workers. Even though practitioners and researchers from strategic human resource management has taken the issue into great deal of concerns, yet the turnover rate in the industry is still high. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The rise in the employee turnover rates is increasing the concerns amongst the organizations in retaining the employees in the workplace. The higher turnover rates are threatening the business capability in earning higher profits. LÄS MER
3. Attract and retain Generation Z in the white-collar business sector. : How to attract and retain Generation Z in the white-collar business sector?Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Problem Following the expanded competition when it comes to attraction and retention of skilled workers, hence white-collar workers, organizations need to better adapt to the rapid changes in the labor market. Due to the lack of knowledge about the recent Generation Z and their perceptions and values regarding work, the Person-Organization (P-O) fit has been applied in order to gain a deeper knowledge of what attracts and retains individuals of Generation Z, in order for companies to better meet their needs. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: As employees have become one of the key assets providing companies competitive advantage, the importance of talent retention has grown. This holds true especially in industries such as information technology, where firms not only have to adapt to the needs and expectations of Generation Y but are also experiencing a substantial shortage of knowledge workers. LÄS MER
5. The Myth of Separate Worlds: A Quantitative Examination of the Relationship Between Organizational Attachment and Work-Nonwork InteractionMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för psykologi (PSY); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för psykologi (PSY)
Sammanfattning : Aim: The increasing importance of employee retention and talent acquisition have necessitated the need for a deeper understanding of employee psychology influencing these factors. As such, the current study examines the relationship between individual organizational attachment and work-nonwork conflict and work-nonwork enrichment. LÄS MER