Sökning: "Tax theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 235 uppsatser innehållade orden Tax theory.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This essay treats the work situation of the hospital preacher in Sweden between the years 1894 – 1917, focusing on the question: what was the work situation like for the hospital preacher and who was or were his superiors? The purpose of this essay is to examine the work prerequisites and job assignments from a national theory of citizenship perspective. This theoryis based upon Mats Andréns Mellan delagande och uteslutning […] (2005), primarily the first part which discusses the perspectives on citizenship during the 19th and 20th century. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The following study is a qualitative study of how the food industry has influenced policymaking regarding the implementation of a sugar tax within the EU. Through Pieter Bowen’s theory of access, stakeholders’ access to Efsa has been analyzed and the authority’s critical resource has been identified, in order to understand how the authority provides it. LÄS MER
3. När slutar enskild väg? : Samhällsutvecklingens konsekvenser för samfälligheten som förvaltningsformKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, there are both public roads and civic roads. The civic roads are managed by the people who utilize them. These roads go most through forests and farmlands but also in urban detached areas and are supposed to have a lower cost than with governmental management. LÄS MER
4. Acceptability of Vehicle Mileage Taxation in Sweden A Behavioral Economics Approach to Introducing Road Policy ReformsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Vehicle Mileage Taxation is a proposed improvement to addressing external costs of driving. A key hurdle for its implementation is its acceptability by the public. Theories of psychological reactance, fairness perception and status quo bias are explored as influences on tax reform perception. LÄS MER
5. Trollkarlarna på Servicekontoren : En kvalitativ studie om Skatteverkets beslut att sluta lämna ut personbevis på servicekontoren från och med 15 maj 2017Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Since the 15th of May 2017 one of Sweden’s biggest authorities ‘’Skatteverket’’ (the Swedish authority of taxes) has decided to stop handing out one specific document on all local service offices around the country. The document, called ‘’personbevis’’, is however a public document that everyone must have access to and that cannot, according to law, be denied a person. LÄS MER