Sökning: "Teacher perceptions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 540 uppsatser innehållade orden Teacher perceptions.
1. PRESERVICE TEACHERS’ PROFESSIONAL IDENTITY DEVELOPMENT THROUGH PRESERVICE TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAMME A Case Study at the Regional Teacher Training Center, Cambodia Puthika Cheab Master’s thesis:Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The current study was conducted to explore how preservice teachers construct their professional identity through their participation in the preservice teacher education programme. Theory: The study employed Kelchtermans’s (1993) Teachers’ Interpretive Framework to capture preservice teachers’ perceptions of teachers’ professional identity and Wenger’s (1998) Community of Practice to discover how they form their professional identity through membership in the community of practice of preservice teachers. LÄS MER
2. The role of qualification and experience in Greek Parallel Support: Teachers’ personal views A qualitative studyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study attempts to identify notable differences in the implementation of Parallel Support (PS), given different levels of qualification and experience of teachers providing it. The wider aim is to explore those teaching attributes that may be most clearly associated with successful PS practices, by collecting and analyzing the perceptions of eight teachers with various types of qualification in special education, who are presently working or have worked in the PS provision. LÄS MER
3. THE WORK AND LIVES OF SOUTH KOREAN TEACHERS Lower-Secondary School Teachers’ Perceptions of the Teacher ProfessionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: Historically, the teaching profession in eastern Asian countries is often considered as a prestigious and desirable occupation with great respect in social and cultural contexts. Even though South Korean secondary school teachers have been part of and influenced by a devaluation of their authority compared to the past, there is not enough research about Korean teachers’ work and lives in international research. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The Aim of this qualitative study is to contribute to the research on the preschool teacher’s experiences and challenges of curriculum implementation and give the opportunity to teacher’s voices to be heard. Through preschool teacher’s experiences, the study intends to identify patterns of similarity in order to understand the challenges preschool teachers face in implementing curriculum for underprivileged children in rural India. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle (LS)
Sammanfattning : The English language surrounds young children from an early age, and as they growolder, it will continue to be an important part of their lives, both inside and outside ofschool. The ability to read English is therefore essential to participate in a democraticsociety. LÄS MER