Sökning: "Teaching methods"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2146 uppsatser innehållade orden Teaching methods.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The present study aims to investigate the challenges SFI teachers face when teaching basic Swedish to low-literacy skilled immigrants, and the strategies they implement to teach these groups. Particularly, this study looks for any indications of Vygotsky’s sociocultural theory (SCT) in the teaching methods used while teaching SFI to individuals who lack literacy. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Göteborgs universitet / Lärarutbildningsnämnden
Sammanfattning : Duolingo is one of the most widely used gamification applications among people for learning vocabulary in Spanish as a foreign language (EFL) in Sweden. However, there is a scarcity of accredited research concerning the effects of gamification in EFL classrooms within the Swedish school context, with most studies focusing on university-level populations. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Instiutionen för biologi och miljövetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this literature study is to shed light on difficulties that students with Swedish as a second language encounter during their education and also to discuss methods that develop the students' understanding of biology teaching. The question that I try to answer in this study is which teaching methods in science subjects include students who have Swedish as a second language in science teaching in elementary school. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för biologi och miljövetenskap
Sammanfattning : The nature of biology and the nature of practical methods in biology are a part of the core content of the biology syllabus in the Swedish upper secondary school. The nature of biology describes the subject's epistemology such as the knowledge and how it is arranged in theories, laws and models. LÄS MER
5. “There Is No Quick Fix” to Building Vocabulary. Teacher Cognition of EFL Vocabulary Development and Instruction in Swedish Upper Secondary SchoolsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Göteborgs universitet / Lärarutbildningsnämnden
Sammanfattning : Vocabulary is a central component to learning any language, but learning a foreign language requires particular attention to vocabulary development. As teacher cognition influences teachers’ instructional choices, their understanding of vocabulary development merits attention. LÄS MER