Sökning: "Team cognition"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden Team cognition.
1. TEAM DEVELOPMENT The influence of using a team development program on team cooperation and performance: Perspectives from team leadersMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Purpose:The purpose of this study is to investigate the outcomes of an internal team development program from the perspective of team leaders in a global company based in Sweden. The focus is on how their team´s cooperation and performance developed after the program. LÄS MER
2. Vad det jag önskar kallas : En studie om Existentiella hälsosamtal i skolan, känslor och om att försöka sätta ord på det bortom språket.Master-uppsats, Teologiska högskolan Stockholm/Teologiska högskolan Stockholm
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study is to investigate students' self-rated health in relation to existential aspects. With a salutogenic approach, the study builds on theories of existential health, attachment-theory, object relation theory and alexithymia. LÄS MER
3. A comparison between a reactive- and a non-reactive agility test performed by adolescent handball playersKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : BACKGROUND: Agility is the ability to change direction rapidly in response to a stimulus. Agility is made up of many physiological qualities, such as change of direction speed, straight sprinting speed, leg muscle qualities and anthropometry, but also factors like perceptual decision-making factors, visual scanning and knowledge of situations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Trauma resuscitation, the initial management of a critically injured patient, still mostly relies on paper-based documentation. The aim of the current thesis is to design computerized tools fitted to the needs of the trauma resuscitation setting. LÄS MER
5. How Does Code-Switching Affect Group Members? An Exploratory Study on Feelings, Thoughts and Behaviors in Controlled Group SettingsD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : With the rise of multinational companies it has become ever more important for corporations to be able to operate effectively in linguistically diverse environments. Employees thereby have to act across linguistic barriers; nevertheless, they frequently engage in code-switching (CS), the switching from one language to another. LÄS MER