Sökning: "Technology Innovation Diffusion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 142 uppsatser innehållade orden Technology Innovation Diffusion.
1. Innovation diffusion of a regulated technology - a cross-sectional study of emerging drone application on the organizational levelMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This study has focused on the theory of innovation diffusion in organizational contexts, using the emerging drone technology as its core product innovation in order to analyze the phenomenon. The study has been of a qualitative cross-sectional character, by which eleven different organizations in different industries using drone technology were interviewed during March 2020, from both the governmental and private sector. LÄS MER
2. A Race to the Top in the Era of Artificial Intelligence - A Qualitative Study examining challenges & opportunities for small and medium sized Swedish companies in AI adoptionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose:This study focuses on challenges to AI adoption in small- and medium sized enterprises (SMEs)in Sweden, as well as solutions to these challenges. The background, and the reason for studyingthe topic, lies in Sweden’s stated vision of becoming one of the world leaders in adopting thepowers of Artificial Intelligence (AI). LÄS MER
3. SUCCESSFUL CHANGE COMMUNICATION IN LARGE ORGANIZATIONS A Qualitative Case Study on a Planned Change in a Swedish County CouncilMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This qualitative case study explores a planned change project and its current change communication used to mediate change within one of Sweden’s largest county councils. A study on change communication is a relevant contribution to the field of organizational change communication as well as to large-scale organizations. LÄS MER
4. The role of innovation-driven SMEs in upscaling niche innovations within a regional context: An investigation of SMEs developing new mobility solutions in Västra Götaland CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
5. Investments in Academic Renewable Electricity Generation Technology Spin-Offs : A Qualitative Study on High Capital Limitations for Underexplored Renewable Energy SourcesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Due to an intensified climate change discourse, renewable energy technologies find higher attention within the energy system and increasingly compete with traditional energy conversion systems. Electricity is progressively being generated through renewable electricity generation technologies (REGT) which harness naturally existing energy fluxes (wind, tide, heat, sun) and convert it to electricity. LÄS MER