Sökning: "Technology Readiness Level TRL"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden Technology Readiness Level TRL.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Naturresurser och hållbar utveckling
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to evaluate the results of the economic support for advanced technologies and system solutions within urban environment that the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency (Naturvårdsverket), on behalf of the Swedish Government, announced during 2016-2018. The purpose of the support was to create opportunities for increased use of new innovations that effects the city's environmental, social and economic sustainability. LÄS MER
2. A cost estimation of an industrial scale production of nanocellulose filaments utilizing PBCM and TRL : A case study at RISE Research Institutes of Sweden ABMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Producing the strongest bio-based material called nanocellulose, in the form of filaments, has shown to be technically feasible at lab-scale, but the production costs remain unknown. The research has focused on technical feasibility and less on costs, which is a common phenomenon when developing new technologies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Transportations role in society is increasingly important and today it has a prominent role in business, citizens lives as well as in the world economy. The increasing globalization and urbanization puts significant pressure on the existing transport system, with increasing demand for high-speed travel. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Avdelningen för informationssystem och -teknologi
Sammanfattning : The impact of gravity on organic material such as the human body has been a growing research field ever since the dawn of space flight. The Random Positioning Machine (RPM) is used to simulate microgravity on organisms without the use of real microgravity that is both expensive and scarcely available. LÄS MER
5. Introducing a Framework for Innovation Readiness Levels – A Framework to Evaluate Innovation EffortsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Integrerad produktutveckling; KTH/Integrerad produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : When developing new products, it is important to be able to evaluate their readiness as this helps organizations manage three major challenges of product development, performance, schedule, and budget. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) discovered this in 1990 and developed a nine-level framework to measure the progression of technology development, Technology Readiness Levels (TRLs). LÄS MER